Monday, November 8, 2010

This is why I go to college

Apparently blogger doesn't even let you embed YouTube videos but if you click the title it should send you to the video. If not here is another link: (skip to about 45 seconds or so)

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/09/15

Sometimes I ask myself if college is the best investment. Like is it really worth all that money just for a silly piece of paper? Thankfully there are videos like this to remind me that these are the kind of fucked up jobs that people get when they don't go to college. Is this seriously a career somebody wants to have when they grow up? Instead of wanting to be a fireman or a professional athlete this crazy ass mofo wants to climb 1800 feet to fix a damn telephone pole? I'd figure we'd have robots that could do shit like this by now. And congrats bro on being able to see 55 miles from the top. Hope your thinking about that great view when your face smacks the ground at 80 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment