Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Step Aside Infinity Ward

Yes it has finally arrived, Call of Duty's latest installment, Black Ops. I can proudly say I stood in line with TWilly as he purchased his copy at the midnight release and I will soon follow suit when i get the opportunity to pick up my pre-ordered copy. But I have already logged a solid half day on live and it has been magical. While I cant comment on the campaign yet I must say treyarch really stepped up their game this time around and has asked infinity ward, "whos your daddy?" Everything about this game is an upgrade. The sound is realistic and full, the currency system and customization aspects of this game have added a whole new depth to personalization. The only downside I have run into is the servers are sometimes slow on matchmaking but as soon as treyarch gets their hands on some more bandwith i will NEVER leave my couch! So hats off to you treyarch for not creating another world at war and tainting the CoD way of life


BTW, zombies is back and i hear tell JFK is a playable character that alone is worth the 60 bucks

1 comment:

  1. I think i might do a full length UNBIASED review once i get my hands on it

    ReplyDelete