Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get the fuck on my team



 Just so you know I am a Yankees fan and there is nobody that I would rather have on my team than Cliff Lee right now. Guy is just outrageous. Now, I realize that he lost twice in the World Series to the misfit Giants, but his job the past two years has been getting his team to the World Series, and he's succeeded like a boss. Lee will look  amazing next to former teammate C.C. Sabathia, with two of the top lefties leading off the rotation (followed by another dominant lefty Andy Pettitte)

The only two things that could stop Lee from joining the Yankees at this point are grits and the stupid Yankee fans that spit on his wife, but I know that the Yankees will make Lee an offer he can't refuse.


P.S. I would pay Cliff Lee 5 million to show up just for the postseason

1 comment: