Friday, November 26, 2010

Is This Madison Square Garden Bridge For Real?



UPDATE: I don't even remember blogging this but i have to say it wasn't that bad for being shitfaced at the time and I'm actually quite impressed with myself.

Supposedly this is a new feature for renovations to be made for Madison sqaure Garden to be ready in 2013. Looks like the dumbest fucking idea since the NHL put a team in Arizona. Does anyone honestly think to themselves "The only thing that would make this hockey game better is if I could watch it from a bridge hung from the ceiling!". Answer: Hell fucking no. I don't want to look 90 degrees down at the tops of the heads of hockey players wondering wtf is going on. I'll take my comfy seat and cupholder anyday. The sad thing is they'll probably charge $100 a ticket and idiots will probably buy them.

ps im kinda fucked up right now but i saw this and was bored so i blogged it. DEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment