Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GET REAL HASBRO!!!


Ok I just went to price out Risk, the game of global domination, and apparently its now a good idea to TOTALLY destroy the greatest game I ever played in my life. Risk used to be awesome with its cool little men and cannons and horses but now Hasbro decided to replace the coolest game pieces ever with ARROWS!!!!! Why would anyone chose to play with plastic arrows??? Its like do you want to drive a Mercedes or a card board box! Why on God's green earth would Hasbro do this? It was perhaps the worst business move ever, its like Leonardo DiCaprio decided to stop making iconic movies and just strictly started guest starring in Lifetime movies! I cannot express my rage and disappointment at how horrible ruined Risk is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment