Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fist Pumpin Like a CHAMP


Jersey Shore is one of my favorite television shows. There I said it. And I'm damn proud of it too. I don't know why everyone is so embarrassed and afraid to admit that they watch it. People are just far too quick to judge. My friends thought I was stupid and weird when i told them i watched it. Then I told them to just watch one episode. They were instantly hooked. Nobody can say that it isn't entertaining to watch how ridiculous a lifestyle that these people live. They literally get paid to party, fight and smush (get laid).
There's nothing like seeing MVP (Mike Vinny Pauly) hittin the dance floor and creepin on girls while pumped up on some Ron-Ron juice (alcohol not steroids). It's an hour of TV that I look enjoy no matter what every single week. There is never a dull episode, which is all you really want out of reality TV anyway. For those of you out there (aka no one because nobody reads this) who love you some J Shore I give u one fist pump. For those haters, I give you a Ronnie ONE SHOT knockout cause your probably a grenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment