Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seriously Kay Jewelers???



As an avid television watcher I have seen my share of commercials and this kay commercial has been a thorn in my side since the first day I say it. First off what grown woman cowers when lighting strikes...especially when shes inside?? Seriously?! what are you five? Thats actually an insult to five years old because Im pretty sure Ive never seen anyone turn in fright from a lighting bolt, and she seems so surprised it happened...which makes sense because there is never lighting when it rains. Also that cannot be that mans voice, its like a blend of Sam Elliot and patriotism, and there is no way a man with a voice like that would ever date the female version of Jack, the worst Robin Williams movie ever. All I have left to say is REALLY Kay Jewelers?? Really?

ps I am a huge fan of the spelling lesson at the end of each commercial, im always like you know what thanks for reminding me kiss DOES begin with a K! Clever marketing and educational what more could you want from a Jeweler?

No comments:

Post a Comment