Thursday, February 10, 2011

NBC Should Stick to Comedy



First off I want to point out NBC has the greatest night on television every Thursday but they totally botched an opportunity to create a solid drama. When I first heard about the show the cape I was like alright sweet looks like a less gay version of Smallville cause its for Batman this time. I was sorely mistaken like I got halfway through the pilot and began projectile vomiting onto the tv. Hands down the most confusing show Ive ever seen, It cant decide what it wants to do! Like ok were gonna be all mysterious and shadowy like Batman but now we are in an underground circus and your cape is made out of spider shit....Everyone knows heroes don't come from a circus the only thing ever to emerge from a circus has been people with elephantiasis and pedophiles.

Which reminds me why is Dateline "To Catch a Predator" no longer a thing??? Hands down greatest show ever nothing better than the look on a child molesters face when hes caught on national television with his dick out and hes all like "She was 15?!Well thanks for the heads up cause i almost boned her, Im gonna head out"

No comments:

Post a Comment